The Allianz Australia Group operates in Australia and New Zealand. It is one of Australia’s largest general insurers, a leading private workers compensation insurer and, more recently, a life insurer.
We deliver a wide range of personal, commercial and corporate insurance products and services. We are proud to be of service to over 2 million policyholders and over 50% of Australia’s Top 50 BRW companies have some form of insurance cover with us.
To complement our substantial range of general insurance products, the Allianz Australia Group also offers the services of a number of specialist businesses, providing expertise in pleasure craft insurance (Club Marine) and premium funding (Hunter Premium Funding).
Allianz Australia Group has approximately 3000 staff and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the worldwide Allianz Group, one the world’s largest insurers and investment managers.
Careers at Allianz:
Are you someone who is:
* Open minded and willing to learn?
* Truly customer focused and results oriented?
* Embracing of change?
* Flexible and creative when solving problems?
* Passionate about what you do?
If so, and you are looking for a career that is rich in both opportunity and development, we encourage you to apply for a career with Allianz.
We offer careers in the following areas:
• Customer Service
• Corporate Services (HR, Legal, Compliance etc)
Allianz recognises that our employees are our most valuable asset and have a dedicated range of benefits and entitlements that eligible employees can enjoy, including:
* Insurance at discounted rates – both for you and your family
* Flexible leave arrangements
* Interest free loan for public transport travel tickets
* Access to study assistance and professional memberships
* Salary packaging
In addition, Allianz plays a key role in supporting the community and environmental projects, charities, which were directly nominated by our staff. Visit our website to learn more.