Specialising in the placement of permanent, casual and temporary positions, Michael Page International is a leading global professional recruitment firm. Operating across more than 20 countries, through more than 140 offices, and employing more than 4300 staff, Michael Page are one of the largest global recruiters.
Since expanding into Australia in 1985, Michael Page have established offices in: Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, Wheelers Hill and Perth. Serviced sectors include: Sales and Marketing, Legal, Information Technology, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Engineering and Manufacturing, Human Resources, Property and Construction, and Procurement and Supply Chain.
Michael Page have successfully differentiated themselves from their competitors by employing several unique strategies:
- working with employers and candidates on a personal level; ensuring that the needs and requirements of all parties are clearly understood
- dismissing individual commission plans and structures for consultants; thereby, encouraging consultants to work with each other and not against each other
- employing specialised consultants for each services sector; ensuring that a diverse range of expertise exists
- leveraging the Michael Page global brand and resources to provide exceptional service to employers and candidates
- adhering to and supporting nationally and internationally recognised and monitored business processes and systems
The tremendous increase in business via referrals, is a testament to the exceptional service that Michael Page delivers to all involved parties. The Michael Page jobs placement service is strengthened by their global and national success!